- 1 Amazon Quiz 6 December
- 2 Along with sur Sarovar in Agra, Which other Wetland has been added to the list of Recognised Ramsar sites in November 2020?
- 3 How to Play Amazon Quiz?
- 4 Terms & Conditions
- 5 Along With Sur Sarovar In Agra, Lonar Lake Wetland Has Been Added To The List Of Recognised Ramsar Sites In November 2020.
Along with sur Sarovar in Agra, Which other Wetland has been added to the list of Recognised Ramsar Sites in November 2020?: This is the First question of Amazon Quiz 6 December 2020. Submit 5 Correct Answers and get a chance to win Samsung Galaxy Tab.
Amazon Samsung Galaxy Tab Daily QuizTime is live now from morning 8 AM to 12 PM. If you are interested to participate in this QuizTime Contest and looking for Correct Answers for Amazon 6 December Quiz then you are at the right place. Here TheNewsDigit has added the Answers below. Check the Answers now
Amazon Quiz 6 December
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Quiz Date – 6 December 2020
- Daily Timing – Morning 8 To 12
- Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
Along with sur Sarovar in Agra, Which other Wetland has been added to the list of Recognised Ramsar sites in November 2020?
Here are the 6th December 2020 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question #1: Along With Sur Sarovar In Agra, Which Other Wetland Has Been Added To The List Of Recognised Ramsar Sites In November 2020?
Answer 1: Lonar Lake
Question #2: Baghjan Gas Leak Occured In Which State Of India?
Answer 2: Assam
Question #3: Gyalyum Sangay Choden Wangchuck, Who Won The 2020 United Nations Population Award, Is The Queen Mother Of Which Country?
Answer 3: Bhutan
Question #4: Name The Dish.
Answer 4: Eggs Benedict
Question #5: This Sketch Is A Tribute To Which Fictional Detective?
Answer 5: Sherlock Holmes
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1) Open the Amazon App on your Mobile
2) Search for “Quiz” and Click “FunZone”
3) Now Scroll Down and Click on “Daily Quiz Time“
4) Click on Spin and then Click on Submit Answer to Claim Prize.
5) That’s it, Done. Enjoy!
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 6th December 2020 from 08:00:00 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Samsung Galaxy Tab (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.