Apart from Amazon Daily Quiz, Here is another Special Quiz has announced by Amazon on 2nd February 2020 named “Amazon Karigar Quiz“. All the interested users can participate in this Quiz Content from 2nd February to 8th February 2020. You need to give the correct answer to all 5 questions asked in this Amazon Karigar Quiz.
To help you in giving the right answer, here in this article we’ll share all the correct answers. Amazon Karigar Quiz ₹25,000 winner will announce on 29th February 2020 on the Amazon Quiz Result page. Download Amazon App now and Participate in this Quiz Contest now.
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
- Download Amazon App on your Phone.
- Login/Signup to Amazon App.
- On the Homepage, You will see Republic Day Quiz Banner
- Now Click on it and give all the correct answer of all 5 questions
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Amazon Karigar Quiz Answer to Win Amazon Pay Balance
Q1) _____ is a program run by Amazon to give prominence to India’s rich handicrafts heritage. Featuring over 50,000+ products, including unique Art & Crafts from 20 states in India, it enables weavers and artisans to showcase ‘Made in India’ products to customers.
- Ans – Karigar
Q2) The logo of Amazon Karigar, with lines coming together to showcase India’s diverse and rich culture, resembles which of these?
- Ans – Thumbprint
Q3) National Handloom Day, on the eve of which, Amazon Karigar was launched, falls on the 7th day of which month?
- Ans – August
Q4) The name of which dyeing technique used to pattern textiles, prominent in South India, is derived from a Malay word meaning to ‘tie’?
- Ans – Ikat
Q5) Which of these iconic handloom styles or products is also the name of a song composed by Amit Trivedi for ‘Fitoor’?
- Ans – Pashmina
Terms and conditions
- This Contest will commence from 2nd February to 8th February 2020
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 4 (Ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 29th February 2020