Start your day with Amazon Quiz 27th January. As Amazon conducts daily Quiz Time Contest from morning 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon. Where you can win Free Gift Prizes by giving correct answer of 5 simple questions.
Amazon Quiz 27th January 2020 has started and Today Amazon Quiz Prize is ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Balance. All interested users can participate in this Quiz Contest and Get a Chance to Win Free Gift Prize. To help you, we’re going to share all the correct answers of the 27th January 2020 Amazon Quiz Answer.
Amazon Quiz Contest valid for Amazon App user Only. So, you need to Download Amazon App before Playing Quiz Contest.
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
- Download Amazon App on your Phone.
- Login/Signup to Amazon App.
- On the Homepage, You will see Republic Day Quiz Banner
- Now Click on it and give all the correct answer of all 5 questions
27th January Amazon Quiz Answer
1st Question: The root “hibern” in the word “hibernate” relates to which of these?
- Answer – winter
2nd Question: Which Indian is the current Chief Economist of the International Monetary Fund?
- Answer – Gita Gopinath
3rd Question: Who was the first woman parade adjutant for the Republic Day parade?
- Answer – Tanya Shergill
4th Question: Which cricketer recently won the ‘Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy’ for ICC Player of the Year?
- Answer – Ben Stokes
5th Question: Which of these countries receives 20,000 tulips each year as a gift from the Netherlands?
- Answer – Canada
Terms & Condition
- This Contest will commence on 27 January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 20000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.