Participate in this Quiz Time Contest and Get a Chance to Win Free Gift Prizes which will announce on Amazon Quiz Result Page on 30th January 2019. You have to give answers to all the questions correctly to eligible for Amazon Quiz Prize. One wrong answer will disqualify you from The Quiz you participate in.
How to Participate in the Amazon Quiz?
- Sign in to the Amazon App. In case you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page.
- There will a total of 5 questions
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Quiz 6th January Answer to Win ₹20,000 Pay Balance
- Ans- Kento Momota
Q2: Good Governance Day is observed in India each year on the same day as which of these occasions?
- Ans- Christmas
Q3: ‘Pyjamas are Forgiving’ and ‘The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad’ are books written by which celebrity born on December 29th, 1974?
- Ans- Twinkle Khanna
Q4: In the 2nd week of December 2019, who changed her Twitter bio to ‘A teenager working on her anger management problem’? (It has changed since then)
- Ans- Greta Thunberg
Q5: Which famous rock band collaborated with AR Rahman to create the song ‘Ahimsa’?
- Ans- U2
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 6th January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 2 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.