The Festival Colour Holi is coming soon. Amazon India has announced the Spin & Win Contest this year Holi 2020. The Contest will live from 28th February to 10th March 2020. All amazon users can participate in this Holi Special Edition Spin & Win Contest.
Download the Amazon App now and participate in this Spin & Win Contest. You just need to hit the “Tap to Spin” button to Participate. After that Amazon will ask a really simple question. You need to give the correct answer to eligible your self to win free prizes.
Here TheNewsDigit will help you give the correct answer. Scroll down for more.
Holi Special Edition Prizes
- Amazon Pay balance worth ₹100
- Amazon Pay balance Movie Cashback Coupons
- ₹1000 Amazon Pay Balance – 50 Winners
- ₹5000 Amazon Pay Balance – 4 Winners
- ₹10000 Pay Balance – 2 Winners
- Sony SRS-XB41 Extra Bass Portable Waterproof Wireless Speakers – 1 Winner
How to Play Amazon Spin & Win?
Press the “Tap to Spin” button to spin the wheel on the Amazon App.
Answer a question correctly to confirm your win
Claim your Prize by Confirming your details.
Amazon Spin & Win Questions Answer
Question → Holi is also known as the ’Festival of _ ’. Fill the blanks.
- The answer → Colour
The Prizes will be distributed on 30th March 2020 after Amazon confirms the winners, Amazon will contact each winner individually through email/SMS.
- Each slice of the wheel will contain 1 (one) Prize, and such slice will fall under either “Win” or “Chance to Win” category.
- A Prize, under either category, maybe claimed subject to the following conditions:
- (a) “Win” category: If the pointer stops on the slice(s) which falls under the “Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, to be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Win” category.
- There is a limited number of Prizes available under the “Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.
- (b) “Chance to Win” category: If the pointer stops on the slice which falls under the “Chance to Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, and participate in the random draw of lots.
- Only 1 (one) participant will be selected by such random draw of lots for each Prize, who will be declared winner and be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Chance to Win” category.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period. There is a limited number of Prizes available under the “Chance to Win” category.