Recently TheNewsDigit has reported about the Upcoming Amazon Sale 2020 from 19th to 22nd January 2020. Now and now Flipkart has announced The Republic day Sale 2020 on the Same Date. But before that Flipkart has announced a unique concept as Pre-booking offer. Flipkart Claim that the pre-book will offer you to Get lower prices than a sale. You will get an extra discount on the offer price. yes, you heard right. Isn’t sound great? If so then you scroll down for more information.
Flipkart Pre-Booking Sale 2020
This Flipkart Pre-Booking starts from 15th January to 17th January 2020. Pay Advance ₹50 to pre-book your order. Pay the balance amount between 18th Jan 8PM to 19th January 11:59 PM.
How to avail Pre-Book?
- Look for Products with the Pre-book Tag & Click (Visit here)
- Pay Advance ₹50 to Pre-book your order between 15th to 17th January 2020
- Pay the Balance amount between 18th Jan 8:00 AM 19th Jan 11:59 PM
- Come back on 19th January to Pay the Balance Amount.
Q. How does Pre-book work?
A: The Pre-book Window will be live for between 00:00 hours on 15th Jan to 23:59 on 17th Jan 2020. (“Pre-book Period”).
- The steps to Pre-book are as follows:
• An initial payment of 050 is required for placing the order during Pre-book Period. This mode of payment is prepaid via Credit Card/Debit Card/Payment Wallets/Net banking/E-Gift Vouchers. Cash on Delivery is not available for Pre-book.
• Then, the order confirmation window opens on 19th Jan 2020 where the second mode of payment is to be made Flipkart Plus Customers can make the due payment during the Early Access Period as well.
• The second mode of payment can be completed by clicking the “My Orders” section in the Flipkart app.
• In the “My orders” section, Customer need to confirm the order and make the balance payment through COD or any prepaid payment method (Credit Card/Debit Card/Payment Wallets/Net banking/E-Gift Vouchers).
Q. When do I pay the remaining amount
A: The remaining amount can be paid in the second payment window which opens on the first day of Republic Day Sale, 19th Jan 2020. The balance payment in the second transaction can be made through Cash on Delivery or any prepaid payment method (Credit Card/Debit Card/Payment Wallets/Net banking/E-Gift Vouchers). For Plus Customers, the second payment can be made from 18th Jan, from 8 pm to 19th Jan 23:59.
(Source: Visit here)