How many balls are legally allowed in one over? Amazon Guess and Win Quiz 3rd November 2020 is live now and this is the question of Today’s Amazon Quiz. Participate in this Quiz and get a chance to win Apple Watch & a weekly bumper prize. Submit the Correct Answer now to win this Contest.
Prediction and cricket trivia needs to be answered correctly to enter the lucky draw to win the daily prize. The Correct Answer of Amazon Guess & Win has added below along with the prediction. Lock the answers before 6 PM. If you are looking for the Correct Answer of this Quiz then you are at the right place. check the Answer below and submit now win today’s Prize.
How many balls are legally allowed in one over?
Here are the T20 Fever Amazon Guess and Win Quiz Answers 3rd November 2020
Question 1) How many balls are legally allowed in one over?
Question 2) Who will win the match today?
Answer: Hyderabad(Our Prediction)
How to Play T20 Fever Amazon Guess and Win Quiz?
- Download the Amazon App in your Phone from here.
- Install and Open the App
- Now Login or Sign up to Amazon Account.
- On the HomePage, Search for “Quiz” and Click on FunZone.
- Now Select T20 Fever Quiz and Click on Start Button
- Give Correct Answer of Cricket Trivia Question and Predict 2nd Question.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 1st November 2020 at 12:00 AM and end on 7th November 2020 11:59PM IST(“Contest Period”).
2. To enter, you must, during the Contest Period:
- (a) sign-in to your Amazon.in account. If you do not have an account, you would need to sign-up for an Amazon.in account, to be able to enter into this Contest;
- (b) once signed-in, you can participate in the Contest by navigating to the “Guess & Win” page;
- (c) Each Amazon.in account will be given only one chance to click on submit to lock your prediction.
- (d) based on the result of the spin, you will proceed to claim your Prize, subject to the terms provided hereunder.
3. Each tournament will contain 1 (one) Prize as a daily reward and 1 (one) Prize as a bumper reward of “Chance to Win” category. If you answer the prediction correctly, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, and participate in the random draw of lots. Only 1 (one) participant will be selected by such random draw of lots for each bumper prize, who will be declared as the winner and will be eligible to claim the Prize. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period. There is limited number of Prizes available under the “Chance to Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.
4. If you do not respond within the given time period, or answer any question incorrectly, you will not be eligible to be declared as a winner of the Prize. If you are eligible to win a Prize, you will also be required to prove your age, failing which, you will be disqualified from the Contest and will not be eligible to receive a Prize.
5. All winners will be required to have their mobile numbers verified with Amazon.in so as to claim the prize Note: Only complete entries received during the Contest Period will be considered.