In 2019, which Indian won gold in the World University Games at Napoli with a timing of 11.32 seconds? This is the First Question of Another 14th November 2020 Children’s Day Special Amazon Quiz, Named Amazon Students Day Quiz. Participate in this Quiz Contest by Submitting Correct Answers of 8 Question and Get a chance to win Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop worth Rs.61,999
Amazon Students Day Quiz is live now and This Contest will commence from 17th November to 30th November 2020. If you are looking for Amazon Students Day Quiz Answers then you are at the best place for all types of Amazon Quiz Answers and Deals. Here TheNewsDigit has added all the Correct Answers of this Students Quiz. Check the Answers below and Submit now to Win Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop.
Amazon Students Day Quiz Highlight
- Quiz Name: Lenovo Thinkpad Quiz
- Quiz Prize: Lenovo Thinkpad
- Total Prizes: 1 Prize
- Period: 17 November To 30 November 2020
- Winner Announcement: 31st January 2020
In 2019, which Indian won gold in the World University Games at Napoli with a timing of 11.32 seconds?
Here are the Amazon Students Day Quiz Answers:
Q1: In 2019, which Indian won gold in the World University Games at Napoli with a timing of 11.32 seconds?
Answer 1: Dutee Chand
Q2: As A Student, Which Famous Indian Once Mis-Spelt The Word ‘Kettle’ And Refused To Copy The Correct Spelling From The Neighbor’s Slate?
Answer 2: Mahatma Gandhi
Q3: ‘The Adventure Of The Three Students’ Features Which Legendary Fictional Detective?
Answer 3: Sherlock Holmes
Q4: Eight Presidents Of The United States Have Been Students Of Which Iconic University?
Answer 4: Harvard
Q5: One Of The Founders Of The Company Who Has Manufactured This Product, Nicknamed Woz, Is An Alumni Of Which University?
Answer 5: University Of California, Berkeley
Q6: While Still A School Student, Who Started Blogging On The BBC Urdu Website Under The Pseudonym Gul Makai?
Answer 6: Malala Yousafzai
Q7: The Iconic Logo Of Which Shoe Manufacter Was Created By A Graphic Design Student Named Carolyn Davidson?
Answer 7: Nike
Q8: The National Anthem Of Which Country (Whose Capital Is Shown In Picture) Was Composed By Rabindranath Tagore’s Student, Ananda Samarakoon?
Answer 8: Sri Lanka
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1) Open the Amazon App on your Mobile
2) Search for “Quiz” and Click “FunZone”
3) Now Scroll Down and Click on “Amazon Students Day Quiz“
4) Click on Submit Answer and Give all the Answer correctly
5) That’s it, Done. Enjoy!
Terms & Conditions
1.This Contest Will Commence On 17 November 2020 From 12:00:01 A.M. To 30th November 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon.In.
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Students Day Quiz Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Students Day Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Students Day Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.