In February 2020, the first cubs of which animal were born through the in vitro fertilization method? Amazon Indian back again with a brand New Quiz Contest, Named “Rewind 2020” and this is the first Question of this Quiz Contest. Participate in this Amazon Rewind 2020 Quiz by Submitting 5 Correct Answers and get a chance to win ₹20,000 Pay Balance.
Amazon ₹20,000 Pay Balance Quiz is live now from 26th November to 16th December 2020. You can Play this Rewind 2020 Quiz and Win Exciting Gift Prizes. If you are looking for Amazon Rewind 2020 Quiz Answers then you are at the right place. Here TheNewsDigit has added all the 5 correct answers below. Check and submit now.
Rewind 2020 Amazon Quiz Highlight
- Quiz Name: Rewind 2020 Quiz
- Quiz Prize: ₹20,000
- Total Prizes: 2 Prizes
- Period: 26 November to 15 December 2020
- Winner Announcement: 27 December 2020
In February 2020, the first cubs of which animal were born through the in vitro fertilization method?
Here are the Amazon Rewind 2020 Quiz Answers
Question #1: In February 2020, the first cubs of which animal were born through the in vitro fertilization method?
Question #2: In March 2020, A 67 Million Year Old Fossil Was Discovered, Which Had Great Scientific Importance. What Was The Fossil Called?
Answer 2: WonderChicken
Question #3: 2020 Saw, For The First Time Ever, The Academy Award For Best Picture Go To A Non-English Language Feature Film. Which Film?
Answer 3: Parasite
Question #4: Sumit Nagal Became The First Indian In 7 Years To Win A Grand Slam Singles Match By Beating Bradley Klahn At Which Tournament?
Answer 4: US Open
Question #5: Which Actor Famous For His Role As Jim In ‘The Office’ Created A YouTube Series Called ‘Some Good News’ Which Went Viral?
Answer 5: John Krasinski
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1) Open the Amazon App on your Mobile
2) Search for “Quiz” and Click “FunZone”
3) Now Scroll Down and Click on “Rewind 2020“
4) Click on Submit Answer and Give all the Answer correctly
5) That’s it, Done. Enjoy!
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 26th November 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 15th December 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one prize under this Contest only.