That’s True, Indian Happens to be the only cricket team in the world which has won the 60-over, 50-over, and 20-over World Cup. This is the Question of 14th October 2020 Amazon Guess & Win Quiz Question. Submit the Correct Answer and Get a chance to win iPhone 11 Pro Max Bumper Prize.
Delhi vs Rajasthan Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz is live now. Submit the Correct Answer to this Question and Predict one Question correctly to Win the Free Prizes. Here TheNewsDigit has Added all the Answers below. Check & Submit now to Win
DC vs RR Amazon Guess and Win quiz Answers 14 October 2020
Question 1) Indian Happens to be the only cricket team in the world which has won the 60-over, 50-over, and 20-over World Cup.
Question 2) Which Team will Score more Runs in powerplay?
Answer: Rajasthan (Our Prediction)
How to Play T20 Fever Amazon Guess and Win Quiz?
- Download the Amazon App in your Phone from here.
- Install and Open the App
- Now Login or Sign up to Amazon Account.
- On the HomePage, Search for “Quiz” and Click on FunZone.
- Now Select T20 Fever Quiz and Click on Start Button
- Give Correct Answer of Cricket Trivia Question and Predict 2nd Question.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 11th October 2020 at 12:00 AM and end on 17th October 2020 11:59PM IST(“Contest Period”).
2. To enter, you must, during the Contest Period: (a) sign-in to your Amazon.in account. If you do not have an account, you would need to sign-up for an Amazon.in account, to be able to enter into this Contest; (b) once signed in, you can participate in the Contest by navigating to the “Guess & Win” page; (c) Each Amazon.in account will be given only one chance to click on submit to lock your prediction. (d) based on the result of the spin, you will proceed to claim your Prize, subject to the terms provided hereunder.
3. Each tournament will contain 1 (one) Prize as a daily reward and 1 (one) Prize as a bumper reward of “Chance to Win” category. If you answer the prediction correctly, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, and participate in the random draw of lots. Only 1 (one) participant will be selected by such random draw of lot