PUBG Mobile New Update is here version 0.18.0 with some amazing improvements & Cool features. Here is another Good News for all the Play that PUBG Mobile Indian Series 2020 Online Registration Started. Now you can register your team for this PUBG Official Tournament for free and Win Prize worth 50 Lakh.
All the interested Play can register themself online at PUBG Mobile Official Website https://www.pubgmobile.in/. Registrations for the PUBG Mobile tournament start today and it will continue till May 17. The date for the grand finale hasn’t been announced yet. The tournament will take place in phases with the first one being in-game qualifiers where every registered squad will have to play 15 matches out of which the 10 best games will move to online qualifiers.
PUBG Mobile Indian Series TIMELINES
PUBG MOBILE India Series 2020 is in the quest for India’s new champions. If you and your mates have it in you to rise victorious in your home soil, then waste no time. Register your squad here and get in the race to become India’s next heroes.
- In-game qualifiers will be open for all.
- In-game qualifiers will be held to determine the contenders for the online qualifiers.
- Every registered squad will be required to play 15 matches, out of which, 10 best games will be taken into consideration for qualification.
- A total of 256 teams will compete in the online qualifiers.
- Top 248 teams will advance from the In-game qualifiers while 8 teams will come in as direct invites.
- These teams will play 2 matches in groups of 16 and the top 3 teams with the best cumulative score in each group will qualify for the Quarter Finals.
- In addition to the 48 teams, 8 teams with the highest kills during the online qualifiers will proceed to the next round.
- Quarterfinals will have a total of 64 Teams.
- 56 qualified teams from online qualifiers and 8 new invited teams wll play the quarter-finals.
- These 64 teams will battle it out in 4 groups across 4 days. 8 teams from each group will proceed to the next round.
- 32 top teams from Quarter Finals will advance to the semifinals.
- Here we have a healthy mix of old established teams and the fresh young talented teams to enable high-quality exposure on both sides.
- Semifinals will determine the prowess of the older teams while propelling the new squads to national recognition.
- Teams will fight it out for the top 16 slots.
- It all boils to the Grand Finals, where the top 16 teams in the country will take a shot at 50 Lacs INR prize pool and attain glory.
- 3 days of intense battle royale action will see teams getting through a total of 18 matches to reach the conclusion.
- The finals are where the new champions of India will be crowned.
PUBG Mobile PRIZE POOL
There’s a prize pool of 50 lakhs up for grabs with the winning team getting 20 lakhs, the second team getting 5 lakhs, and the third-ranked team getting 3 lakhs. There are also cash prizes available for teams up to rank 16.
Special Category Rewards: ₹5,00,000
|THE CHOSEN ONE (Player with Maximum no. of MVPS)||₹ 50,000|
|THE ANNIHILATOR (Player with Maximum no. of damage)||₹ 50,000|
|THE WANDERER (Player with Maximum foot travel distance)||₹ 50,000|
|HEADSHOT EXPERT (Player with Maximum no. of headshots)||₹ 50,000|
|THE EXTERMINATOR (Squad with maximum no. of kills)||₹ 1,00,000|
|THE GRENADIERS (Squad with maximum no. of Grenade kills)||₹ 1,00,000|
|PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARDS (Most popular squad among the community)||₹ 1,00,000|
Registrations for PUBG Mobile India Series 2020 is Live! Register today and fight for PUBGM Glory and Prize Pool INR 50 Lakhs! https://www.pubgmobile.in/