PUBG Mobile was the top-grossing mobile game for the fifth month in a row. PUBG Mobile frequently gives an update and adds new features to all PUBG Lovers, So, that everyone can experience new things frequently.
PUBG New Map Karakin has released in February 2020 for PUBG PC and It likely to release soon for Mobile as well. If you are excited about PUBG Mobile Karakin Map Update then let us know in the comment section below. And scroll down for Details information about Karakin Update.
PUBG Mobile was the highest-grossing mobile game across the App Store and Google Play in January and it continues.
PUBG Mobile Karakin Map
Karakin Map is not released for PUBG Mobile, Now It’s available only on PUBG PC.
- Higher tension, faster pace: Welcome to Karakin.
Karakin is a 2×2 km island off the coast of Northern Africa. It’s an arid, rocky environment that provides wide-open terrain and challenging engagements. It’s small, fast, and dangerous: Expect the tension of Miramar combined with the pace of Sanhok. Karakin is a 64 player map.
Players should expect long-distance rifle engagements in the mountains, tactical urban conflict, and claustrophobic underground combat. And with the introduction of the Black Zone, Karakin reveals its twist: a map that’s layout changes every match.
Black Zone Karakin levels buildings into smoking ruins.
- The Black Zone is designed to push players out of the safety of a building.
- The hazard is random: towns and compounds can be undamaged, totally flattened, and everything in between.
- The mix of buildings and ruins evolves in real-time throughout the match: Meaning don’t always expect that building you run to for cover to be there late in the match.
- Remember, if you hear the siren, and you are inside that purple circle on the minimap- evacuate!