Shahid Afridi used Sachin Tendulkar’s bat to hit the fastest ever ODI century. This is the Question of 15th October 2020 Today’s Amazon Guess & Win T20 fever Quiz. Participate in this Quiz by giving Correct Answer to Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz and Predict 1 Answer correctly to win Bumper Prize.
If you are looking for 15th October 2020 Amazon Guess & Win Answer then you are at the right place. Here TheNewsDigit has added the Answer below to Win this Contest.
Shahid Afridi used Sachin Tendulkar’s bat to hit the fastest ever ODI century
Question 1) Shahid Afridi used Sachin Tendulkar’s bat to hit the fastest ever ODI century.
Question 2) Which Team will hit more sixed today?
Answer: Bangalore (Our Prediction)
How to Play T20 Fever Amazon Guess and Win Quiz?
- Download the Amazon App in your Phone from here.
- Install and Open the App
- Now Login or Sign up to Amazon Account.
- On the HomePage, Search for “Quiz” and Click on FunZone.
- Now Select T20 Fever Quiz and Click on Start Button
- Give Correct Answer of Cricket Trivia Question and Predict 2nd Question.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 11th October 2020 at 12:00 AM and end on 17th October 2020 11:59PM IST(“Contest Period”).
2. To enter, you must, during the Contest Period: (a) sign-in to your Amazon.in account. If you do not have an account, you would need to sign-up for an Amazon.in account, to be able to enter into this Contest; (b) once signed in, you can participate in the Contest by navigating to the “Guess & Win” page; (c) Each Amazon.in account will be given only one chance to click on submit to lock your prediction. (d) based on the result of the spin, you will proceed to claim your Prize, subject to the terms provided hereunder.
3. Each tournament will contain 1 (one) Prize as a daily reward and 1 (one) Prize as a bumper reward of the “Chance to Win” category. If you answer the prediction correctly, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, and participate in the random draw of lots. Only 1 (one) participant will be selected by such a random draw of a lot