The 13th edition of IPL season is being played in _____. 17th October 2020 Amazon Guess & Win Quiz is live now and this is the first question of this Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz. Answer this Question Correctly and Make Correct Prediction of the Toss Winner to Enter The Lucky Draw to win the Daily Prize.
This Amazon T20 cricket Fever Quiz will be live till 6 PM and you need to give the answer before a particular period of time. If you are looking for the Correct Answer to this Quiz then you are at the right place. check the Answer below and submit now win today’s Prize.
The 13th edition of IPL season is being played in ____
Question 1) The 13th edition of IPL season is being played in _____
Question 2) Which Team will win the match today?
Answer: Chennai (Our Prediction)
Amazon Guess & Win 17th October 2020
How to Play T20 Fever Amazon Guess and Win Quiz?
- Download the Amazon App in your Phone from here.
- Install and Open the App
- Now Login or Sign up to Amazon Account.
- On the HomePage, Search for “Quiz” and Click on FunZone.
- Now Select T20 Fever Quiz and Click on Start Button
- Give Correct Answer of Cricket Trivia Question and Predict 2nd Question.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 11th October 2020 at 12:00 AM and end on 17th October 2020 11:59PM IST(“Contest Period”).
2. To enter, you must, during the Contest Period: (a) sign-in to your Amazon.in account. If you do not have an account, you would need to sign-up for an Amazon.in account, to be able to enter into this Contest; (b) once signed in, you can participate in the Contest by navigating to the “Guess & Win” page; (c) Each Amazon.in account will be given only one chance to click on submit to lock your prediction. (d) based on the result of the spin, you will proceed to claim your Prize, subject to the terms provided hereunder.
3. Each tournament will contain 1 (one) Prize as a daily reward and 1 (one) Prize as a bumper reward of the “Chance to Win” category. If you answer the prediction correctly, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, and participate in the random draw of lots. Only 1 (one) participant will be selected by such a random draw of a lot