- 1 Amazon Quiz 7 December 2020
- 2 The Movie ‘Ginny Weds Sunny’ Stars Yami Gautam Opposite which actor also Known for his Performance in Mirzapur Season 1?
- 3 How to Play Amazon Quiz?
- 4 Terms & Conditions
- 5 The Movie ‘Ginny Weds Sunny’ Stars Yami Gautam Opposite Vikrant Massey Actor Also Known For His Performance In Mirzapur Season 1.
The Movie ‘Ginny Weds Sunny’ Stars Yami Gautam Opposite which actor also Known for his Performance in Mirzapur Season 1? 7th December 2020 Amazon Daily QuizTime Contest is live now from morning 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Submit 5 Correct Answers to Enter Lucky Draw and get a chance to win ₹15,000 Pay Balance.
If you are interested to participate in this QuizTime Contest and looking for Correct Answers for Amazon 7 December Quiz then you are at the right place. Here TheNewsDigit has added the Answers below. Check the Answers now
Amazon Quiz 7 December 2020
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – ₹15,000 Pay Balance
- Quiz Date – 7 December 2020
- Daily Timing – Morning 8 To 12
- Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
The Movie ‘Ginny Weds Sunny’ Stars Yami Gautam Opposite which actor also Known for his Performance in Mirzapur Season 1?
Here are the 7th December 2020 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question #1: The Movie ‘Ginny Weds Sunny’ Stars Yami Gautam Opposite Which Actor Also Known For His Performance In Mirzapur Season 1?
Answer 1: Vikrant Massey
Question #2: Longewala Post, Were Prime Minister Narendra Modi Spent Time With Soldiers During Diwali, Is In Which Indian State?
Answer 2: Rajasthan
Question #3: Masatoshi Koshiba, Who Passed Away Recently, Won The Nobel Prize In Physics In 2002 For Studies Of Which Ghostly Cosmic Particles?
Answer 3: Neutrinos
Question #4: This Type Of Game Was Originally Invented To Teach What Subject To British Children?
Answer 4: Geography
Question #5: Under What Category Is This Book Usually Categorised?
Answer 5: Self Help
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1) Open the Amazon App on your Mobile
2) Search for “Quiz” and Click “FunZone”
3) Now Scroll Down and Click on “Daily Quiz Time“
4) Click on Spin and then Click on Submit Answer to Claim Prize.
5) That’s it, Done. Enjoy!
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 7th December 2020 from 08:00:00 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Samsung Galaxy Tab (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.