The National Mathematics Day is observed on the birthday of Srinivas Ramanujan born in which Indian state? This is the first question of Today’s Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz. Participate in this Amazon FunZone Quiz Contest and get a chance to win ₹5,000 Pay Balance.
Another in-app Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz is live now from 18th December to 28th December 2020. There will be a total of 10 participants who will be declared as winners and will receive Rs.5,000 each as Amazon Pay balance. The prize money will be credited to the winner on or before January 9th, 2021.
If you are interested and looking for all the 5 Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Answers then you are at the right place. Here TheNewsDigit has added all the 5 correct answers. Check all the answers below and submit now to win ₹5,000.
National Mathematics Day Quiz
- Quiz Name: National Mathematics Day Quiz
- Quiz Date: 18th December to 28th December 2020
- Prize: ₹5,000 Pay Balance
- Total Prize: 10
- Winner Announcement Date: 9th January 2021
The National Mathematics Day is observed on the birthday of Srinivas Ramanujan born in which Indian state?
Here are the Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Answers to Win ₹5,000 Pay Balance
Question #1: The National Mathematics Day Is Observed On The Birthday Of Srinivas Ramanujan Born In Which Indian State?
Answer 1: Tamil Nadu
Question #2: Which Branch Of Mathematics, That Uses Letters As Symbols When Calculating, Takes Its Name From The Arabic For ‘Restoring Of Broken Parts’ ?
Answer 2: Algebra
Question #3: The Pattern Of ‘Florets’ In The Head Of A Sunflower And The ‘Fruitlets’ Of A Pineapple Follow What Famous Mathematical Sequence?
Answer 3: Fibonacci Sequence
Question #4: If You Were To Be Dropped At A Totally Random Point Somewhere On The Planet, Roughly What Would Be Your Chances Of Landing On Land?
Answer 4: One In Three
Question #5: Multiplying 21978 By What Number Gives You 21978 In Reverse?
Answer 5: 4
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1) Open the Amazon App on your Mobile
2) Search for “Quiz” and Click “FunZone”
3) Now Scroll Down and Click on “National Mathematics Day Quiz“
4) Click on Submit Answer and Give all the Answer correctly
5) That’s it, Done. Enjoy!
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence On Dec 18 2020 00:00:00 (IST) To Dec 31 2020 23:59:59 (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon.In.
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Page Were 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning National Mathematics Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.