What asteroid named for the Greek goddess of the soul do astronomers believe may contain over $10,000 quadrillion worth of metals?: This is the first question of 20th November Today’s Amazon Quiz. Participate in this Quiz by Submitting 5 Correct Answers and get a chance to win mCaffeine Skin Care Kit.
Amazon Quiz 20th November is live now. You can Play this Amazon FunZone Quiz Contest and exciting gift prizes. If you are looking for Amazon Quiz 20th November Answers then you are at the best place for all types of Amazon Quiz Answers and Deals. Here TheNewsDigit has added all the Correct Answers of this mCaffeine Skin Care Kit Quiz. Check the Answers below and Submit now to Win mCaffeine Skin Care Kit.
Amazon Quiz 20th November Answers
- Quiz Name – Amazon mCaffeine Skin Care Kit Quiz
- Today’s Prize – mCaffeine Skin Care Kit
- Quiz Date – 20th November 2020
- Quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 30th November 2020
What asteroid named for the Greek goddess of the soul do astronomers believe may contain over $10,000 quadrillion worth of metals?
Here are the 20th November 2020 Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Question #1: What asteroid named for the Greek goddess of the soul do astronomers believe may contain over $10,000 quadrillion worth of metals?
Answer 1: 16 Psyche
Question #2: The Sardar Patel Zoological Park is one of the latest tourist attractions in which state?
Answer 2: Gujarat
Question #3: In ESG funds, if E stands for Environment, S stands for Social, what does G stand for?
Answer 3: Governance
Question #4: A franchise from Mumbai city recently won its __ Indian Premier League title. Fill in the blanks
Answer 4: 5th
Question #5: This Fort Is Located In Which Indian City, Also Known For Landmarks Such As The Jai Vilas Palace?
Answer 5: Gwalior
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1) Open the Amazon App on your Mobile
2) Search for “Quiz” and Click “FunZone”
3) Now Scroll Down and Click on “Daily Quiz Time“
4) Click on Submit Answer and Give all the Answer correctly
5) That’s it, Done. Enjoy!
Terms and conditions
- This Contest will commence on 20th November 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 November 2020