When did Nagaland became the 16th State of India? This is the first Question of the Amazon December Quiz and you need to Submit Correct Answers of this Quiz to Win this Quiz Time Contest. Participate in this December Quiz and get a chance to win ₹15,000 Pay Balance.
Amazon ₹15,000 Pay Balance Quiz is live now from 3rd December 2020. You can this Quiz and Win free gift Prize. If you are interested to participate in this Contest and looking for all the right Amazon December Quiz Answers then you are at the right place. Here in this article, TheNewsDigit has Added all the Correct Answers of this Quiz. Check the Answers below and Submit now.
December Quiz Highlight
- Quiz Name: December Quiz
- Quiz Date: 3rd December to 31st December 2020
- Quiz Prize: ₹15,000 Pay Balance
- First Question: When did Nagaland became the 16th State of India?
- Winner Announcement Date: 10th January 2021
When did Nagaland became the 16th State of India?
Here are The Amazon December Quiz Answers
Question #1: When Did Nagaland Became The 16th State Of India?
Answer 1: December 1, 1963
Question #2: Gateway Of India Was Built In Memory Of Who’s Arrival At Bombay?
Answer 2: George V And Queen Mary
Question #3: Who Composed The National Song ‘Vande Mataram’ In The Year 1876?
Answer 3: Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
Question #4: On December 12, 1911, Delhi Was Declared The Capital Of India Replacing Which State?
Answer 4: Calcutta
Question #5: Who Inaugrated The First Phase Of National Museum On December 18, 1960?
Answer 5: Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
Question #6: On December 15, 1953, Who Got Elected As The First Female President Of The United Nations General Assembly?
Answer 6: S. Vijayalakshmi Pandit
Question #7: Which Of These Movies Won The Best Film Award At The V. Shantaram Awards Ceremony On December 27, 2008?
Answer 7: Taare Zameen Par
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1) Open the Amazon App on your Mobile
2) Search for “Quiz” and Click “FunZone”
3) Now Scroll Down and Click on “Amazon December Quiz“
4) Click on Submit Answer and Give all the Answer correctly
5) That’s it, Done. Enjoy!
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 3rd December 2020 from 11:59:00 p.m. to 31st December 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.