Where Would You Find All These 4 Animals? This is the first question of Amazon Guess What Quiz. Participate in this Amazon FunZone Quiz by Submitting 5 Correct Answers to get a chance to win ₹25000 Pay Balance. This Quiz will live from 8th October to 15th October 2020.
Amazon ₹25000 Pay Balance Quiz is live now. Here TheNewsDigit has added all the Correct Answers here. Check all the answers below and submit now to win Free Pay Balance.
Amazon Guess What Quiz
- Quiz Name: Guess What
- Quiz Prize: Rs.25000 Pay Balance
- Total Prizes: 4 Prizes
- Period: 8 October To 15 October 2020
- Winner Announcement: 26th October 2020
Where Would You Find All These 4 Animals?
Q1: Where Would You Find All These 4 Animals?
Answer 1: National Emblem
Q2: All These Food Items Can Be Associated With The Cuisine Of Which Of These States?
Answer 2: Gujarat
Q3: You Would Usually Associate All These Images With Which Festival?
Answer 3: Diwali
Q4: These Are All Monuments Found In Which City Of India?
Answer 4: Delhi
Q5: Connect These Images To A Famous Book/ Movie Series.
Answer 5: Harry Potter
How To Play Amazon Guess What Quiz Contest?
- At first download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it. Now you will see the Amazon Guess Who Quiz and click on it.
- Give the correct answers to five questions.
- Congratulations!! You are eligible to win Rs.25,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 07 October 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. to 15 October 2020 12:00:01 (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 4 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.25000 hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.