Which of these Sports Events happened in 2020 with no Audience in the Stadiums? This is the First Question of the 25th December 2020 Amazon Looking Back At 2020 Quiz. Participate in this Quiz by Submitting 5 Correct Amazon Looking Back At 2020 Quiz Answers and get a chance to win ₹10,000 Pay Balance.
Another Amazon in-app Quiz Contest is live now from 25th December 2020 to 5th January 2021. You can Play this Looking Back At 2020 Quiz and Win Free Gift Prizes. If you are interested to participate in this Quiz Contest and looking for the correct answers then you are at the right place. Here TheNewsDigit has added all the 5 correct answers of this Quiz Contest. Check the Answers below and Submit now.
Looking Back At 2020 Quiz Details
Quiz Name: Looking Back At 2020 Quiz
Quiz Date: 25th December 2020 to 5th January 2021
Quiz Prize: ₹10,000 Pay Balance
Winner Announcement Date: January 2021
Which of these Sports Events happened in 2020 with no Audience in the Stadiums?
Here are the Amazon Looking Back At 2020 Quiz Answers to Win ₹10,000 Pay Balance.
Question #1: Which Of These Sports Events Happened In 2020 With No Audience In The Stadiums?
Answer 1: IPL
Question #2: When Twitter Asked People To Describe “2020 In One Word”, Which Indian Brand Replied With “Move On.”?
Answer 2: Fastrack
Question #3: Which Popular Web Series Of 2020 Was Released As A Sequel To The “Karate Kid” Films?
Answer 3: Cobra Kai
Question #4: Barcelona’s Liceu Opera Hosted A Unique Concert In 2020 Where They Filled Its 2,292 Seats With What?
Answer 4: Plants
Question #5: At The 48th International Emmy Awards, Which Indian Series Won The ‘Best Drama’ Award?
Answer 5: Delhi Crime
How to Play Amazon Looking Back At 2020 Quiz?
1) Open the Amazon App on your Mobile
2) Search for “Quiz” and Click “FunZone”
3) Now Scroll Down and Click on “Looking Back At 2020 Quiz“
4) Click on Submit Answer and Give all the Answer correctly
5) That’s it, Done. Enjoy!
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest Will Commence On Dec 25 2020 00:00:00 (IST) To Jan 5 2020 23:59:59 (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon.In.
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Looking Back At 2020 Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.