Which Prime Minister’s Birthday is Celebrated as Children’s Day? This is the First Question of Amazon Children’s Day Quiz. On the Occasion of 14th November Children’s Day, Amazon has back again with Children’s Day Quiz. Participate in this Amazon FunZone Quiz Contest and Get a chance to win LEGO Classic Bricks.
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz will be live from 14th November to 24th November 2020. If you are looking for the Correct Answers of all 5 Question then you are at the best place for all Amazon Quiz Answers. Here TheNewsDigit has added all the correct Answers of this Children’s Day Quiz. Check the Answers below and Submit Now to Win this Contest.
Children’s Day Quiz Highlight
- Quiz Name: Childrens Day
- Quiz Prize: Lego Classic Bricks
- Total Prizes: 1 Prize
- Period: 14 November To 24 November 2020
- Winner Announcement: 31st January 2020
Which Prime Minister’s Birthday is Celebrated as Children’s Day?
Here are the Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Answers
Question #1:Which Prime Minister’s Birthday is Celebrated as Children’s Day?
Answer 1: Jawaharlal Nehru
Question #2: In 2013 At The Age Of 18, Which Player Won A World Championship Medal In This Sport?
Answer 2: PV Sindhu
Question #3: Who Among The Following Is India’s Youngest Ever Grandmaster In This Sport?
Answer 3: Gukesh D
Question #4: This Movement Became Widespread After Which 15 Year Old Staged A Protest Outside The Swedish Parliament In August 2018?
Answer 4: Greta Thunberg
Question #5: This Child Prodigy Built A Humanoid Robot At The Age Of 8, And Also Developed India’s First 3 Dimensional Printer. Childrens Day Him.
Answer 5: Angad Daryani
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1) Open the Amazon App on your Mobile
2) Search for “Quiz” and Click “FunZone”
3) Now Scroll Down and Click on “Boat Quiz“
4) Click on Submit Answer and Give all the Answer correctly
5) That’s it, Done. Enjoy!
Terms & Conditions
1.This Contest Will Commence On 14 November 2020 From 12:00:01 A.M. To 24 Nov. 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon.In.
- Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Childrens Day Quiz Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Childrens Day Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Childrens Day Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
- Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.